Old National Bank is honored to be named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 10th consecutive year!
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today, we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Community Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National, we believe that by helping our team members balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
We are excited about expanding in the Chicago market, this will include Commercial Segment Relationship Managers. You will be responsible for generating new loan and deposit business, according to assigned sales goals, by initiating and developing relationships with businesses, industries, developers and consumers. The Commercial Segment Relationship Manager maintains acceptable credit quality and appropriate loan pricing. Individual portfolio management and client relationship expansion, including partner referrals, are critical for success in this position.
Achieve Sales Targets
- Prospects businesses with annual sales of $25M+ for new loan and deposit opportunities.
- Works to achieve assigned personal sales goals through proactive activities and behaviors that lead to results.
- Aligns client and bank objectives and orchestrates organizational resources and referral partners to build collaborative, client-focused relationships.
- Uses a consultative selling approach to understand client needs and opportunities, including conducting pre-call planning, establishing rapport, interviewing for needs and opportunities, explaining features and benefits, overcoming objections and closing the sale.
- Leverages centers of influence to build a network and create a pipeline of business.
- Ensures loan requests meet the requisite level as set forth under current loan standards by evaluating loan requests for proper purpose, structure and pricing.
- Partners with support staff to ensure the loan origination process meets bank and client expectations.
- Seeks guidance and insight from other lenders and Executives to deliver the best possible loan terms for the bank and client.
- Manages a portfolio of customers satisfactorily, ensuring the relationships are maintained in a professional manner and monitoring of the portfolio meets current loan standards.
- Strives to meet or exceed average portfolio target by strengthening existing client relationships and fostering new relationships.
- Manages delinquencies and portfolio to ensure that classified credits are recognized timely and referred promptly to Special Assets.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant commercial banking experience.
- Ability to orchestrate organizational resources by identifying key players, communicating relevant information, and building collaborative client-focused relationships.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of Loan Standards, Loan Review Administration and Banking/OCC Procedures.
- Very high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a proven track record of successful sales performance with strong business development skills.
- Very high level of sales, negotiation and financial analysis skills.
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Talent Acquisition Director, VP, to fill a specific position.