Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Retail Banking, Investments, Wealth Management and Insurance. At Old National we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
In 2019, Ethisphere Institute announced Old National Bank as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the eighth consecutive year.
We are seeking a Private Banker to cover the Louisville, KY. region. You will be responsible for providing specialized bank services to the affluent clients and serving their total banking needs. Responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Effectively manage client relationships within portfolio. This includes but is not limited to conducting regular meetings and calls with clients to review pertinent financial information, engaging product partners/specialist in client meetings and product delivery and continuing to understand the needs of the client as their needs change and evolve
- Prospect and generate new client opportunities through all available means including internal and external client referrals, networking, reviews of existing books and expanded relationship opportunities, calling efforts, client entertainment, etc.
- Identify, focus and engage in a subject matter area of expertise that provides unique exposure to specific areas of industry. Leverage this exposure to gain access and opportunity for new business development and creation of COI.
- Actively identify and refer business opportunities to other business units where appropriate including Retail Banking, Mortgage, Investment, Wealth Management, and Commercial Banking
- Maintain up to date knowledge of PB product offerings, changing legislation, and current industry trends and practices and utilizing those as a part of the relationship management process
- Work with appropriate support team to ensure the execution of day to day administration of accounts is happening appropriately
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience. Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum five years of banking or financial services experience, which includes a minimum of three years sales and business development experience with high net worth clients
- NMLS registered or ability to obtain NMLS registration
- Prior experience managing day to day sales and business development, including relationship and portfolio management, comprehensive financial profiling, the ability to achieve established goals (checking, savings and CD, brokerage and trust, mortgage and commercial banking)
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as personal financial statements, tax returns, profit & loss and income statements, credit reports and loan documents
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism, superior client service, and the ability to interact with clients and associates at all levels
- Participation in high level community involvement (board memberships, organization affiliations, etc.)
- Willingness and ability to meet with clients and other banking partners at locations convenient for them
- Must possess strong verbal, written and presentation skills
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Talent Development Leader, VP, to fill a specific position.