Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today, we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Community Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National, we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
In 2020, Ethisphere Institute announced Old National Bank as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the ninth consecutive year.
The Wealth Advisor is part of a Team of advisors who provide guidance to clients. Position will be responsible for relationship development and providing financial and investment guidance to existing and prospective Wealth clients. Wealth Advisors work with the Affluent, by providing advice and financial guidance to support our clients in achieving their financial goals.
Manage a portfolio of client relationships:
- Including, but not limited to regular client meetings to review and update: client goals, financial information and investments.
- Assess client’s risk tolerance and return goals and construct an investment portfolio designed to meet these goals.
- Construct, rebalance and modify client investment portfolios based on changing client circumstances, cash needs, changes in risk tolerance, and/or market conditions.
Creates comprehensive and effective task plans to achieve team goals:
- Sets clearly defined goals, milestones, and deadlines.
- Manages assigned tasks with limited guidance/supervision.
- Adjust priorities to make sure key deadlines are met.
- Regularly reviews progress and seeks ways to accomplish work more efficiently.
Maintain an in-depth knowledge of economic and financial conditions appropriate to advise clients throughout the business cycle:
- Maintain knowledge of current developments and trends in all relevant technical knowledge area.
- Understands the industry and the factors that affect company performance, uses industry knowledge in planning and decision-making.
Key Competencies for Position
- Planning and Organization - Ability to determine a course of action, set and manage priorities, and ensure optimal resources to achieve individual and/or team objectives.
- Communication - Effectively shares information and ideas with individuals and team; displays self-awareness and self-management, tailors the delivery to the audience and selects suitable delivery methods.
- Collaboration - Actively seeks, develops and maintains trusted relationships with others to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Client Leadership - Puts the client at the forefront of everything they do; continually seeks first-hand client information and perspective and uses this insight to shape one’s own behaviors and actions to
delight and engage internal and external clients; makes and maintains long-term relationships with clients.
- Technical Knowledge - Processes the required technical knowledge to perform the role effectively; continuous learning to adopt new trends or expertise.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field
- 3 years of retail or institutional wealth/investment experience required
- Must possess strong relationship building skills including verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of investment markets, products and services and the ability to implement investment strategies to meet client needs and goals
- Must possess excellent sales and closing skills
- Series 6 or 7 licenses to sell brokerage products
- State Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- Ability to build and develop a robust sales pipeline
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Talent Acquisition Director, VP, to fill a specific position.