Old National Bank is honored to be named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 10th consecutive year!
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today, we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Community Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National, we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
The Wealth Advisor is responsible for relationship development and providing financial and investment guidance and expertise to existing and prospective Wealth clients. Wealth Advisors work as part of a Team of specialists within the Wealth Group, and are responsible for engaging other specialists, including Private Bankers, Trust Officers, Fixed Income Team, RPS Administrators, and Philanthropy Officers, as appropriate.
Manage a portfolio of client relationships:
- Including, but not limited to regular client meetings to review and update: client goals, financial information and investments.
- Assess client’s risk tolerance and return goals and construct an investment portfolio designed to meet these goals.
- Construct, rebalance and modify client investment portfolios based on changing client circumstances, cash needs, changes in risk tolerance, and/or market conditions.
Provide Advice to clients through Financial Planning:
- Be able to complete a basic plan and work in conjunction with our dedicated financial planning team to deliver and implement comprehensive strategies.
- Proficiency with introductions to in-house insurance experts and other financial resources.
Prospect and develop new wealth business to and from internal referrals:
- Foster productive relationships with business partners in Consumer and Commercial.
- Work closely with Private Bankers to develop and expand wallet share with existing wealth relationships.
- Develop external center of influence opportunities outside of bank.
Maintain an in-depth knowledge of economic and financial conditions appropriate to advise clients throughout the business cycle:
- Consistently researching and developing subject matter expertise to consult clients appropriately.
- Maintain knowledge of current developments and trends in all relevant technical/professional knowledge area.
- Understands the industry and the factors that affect company performance, uses industry knowledge in planning and decision-making.
Key Competencies for Position
- Client Leadership - Puts the client at the forefront of everything they do; continually seeks first-hand client information and perspective and uses this insight to shape one’s own behaviors and actions to delight and engage internal and external clients; makes and maintains long-term relationships with clients.
- Planning and Organization - Ability to determine a course of action, set and manage priorities, and ensure optimal resources to achieve individual and/or team objectives.
- Technical Knowledge - Processes the required technical knowledge to perform the role effectively; continuous learning to adopt new trends or expertise.
- Collaboration - Actively seeks, develops and maintains trusted relationships with others to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Communication - Effectively shares information and ideas with individuals and groups; displays self-awareness and self-management, tailors the delivery to the audience and selects suitable delivery methods.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field
- 3 years of retail or institutional wealth/investment experience required
- Must possess strong relationship building skills including verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of investment markets, products and services and the ability to implement investment strategies to meet client needs and goals
- Must possess excellent sales and closing skills
- Series 6 or 7 licenses to sell brokerage products
- State Life and Health Insurance Licenses
- CFP, MBA or Professional designation(s) preferred
- Ability to build and develop a robust sales pipeline
Key Measures of Success/Key Deliverables:
- Client Retention
- Client Acquisition
- Holistic financial services provider- Clients view us as their true Wealth Advisor
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Talent Acquisition Director, VP, to fill a specific position.