Old National Bank is honored to be named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 10th consecutive year!
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today, we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Community Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National, we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
The Treasury Management (TM) Market Manager strategically and tactically oversees a team of assigned Treasury Management Consultants within an assigned market/region. The Market Manager is responsible for developing and executing TM revenue growth strategies for their region in line with the Corporate TM sales strategy and in concert with the TM Product, Ops and Client teams. In addition, the Market Manager works closely with line of business leaders to identify strategic business opportunities and ways to execute them through deeper partnership.
Achieve Sales Goals
- Establish processes for all facets of treasury management sales activities, including development of new treasury management business relationship and expansion of existing relationships.
- Monitor and manage market sales goal metrics and take corrective action where needed.
- Build sales pipeline structure and expectations to ensure sales team generates and builds deep pipelines, with expectations of quick and effective closings.
- Set expectations for quality client calls and establish target call volume metrics.
- Drive the sales team to build and execute client and portfolio growth plans.
- Perform various management responsibilities including staffing, performance management, coaching and recruitment/hiring.
- Monitor talent in the region to build a recruiting network and develop current team members to build a solid bench of sales talent.
- Serve as manager and senior consultant with key clients as needed, share message of sales execution in the region.
- Emphasize and drive a culture of sales and continuous improvement.
- Create excellent client experiences while complying with bank risk policies and procedures.
- Ensure team members understand client needs in terms of daily operations, cash application, cash conversion and working capital outcomes.
- Ensure team members work on selling capabilities that are feasible and within the scope and features of our systems and processes to meet client needs.
- Commit to creating a consistent top client experience and synchronization between “what was sold”, “what the client expects” and “what the client experiences”.
- Monitor significant client issues, uphold and emphasize proper escalation processes and “own” the outcomes of issues around significant clients.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field (Finance, Economic, Accounting or equivalent experience). CTP certification preferred.
- 5 or more years of proven successful leadership overseeing and leading teams within Treasury Management, electronic payments, and/or Purchasing Card industries.
- 7 or more years of Banking and/or Treasury Management experience.
- Proven experience as a change agent leader and in improving the results and quality of teams managed.
- Proven ability to develop and drive new business in Commercial and Middle Market segments.
- Strategic market development skills and excellent strategic sales skills.
- Strong management acumen with the ability to effectively lead a diverse sales team to new performance levels.
- Ability to function effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced and complex environment as an individual contributor and leader.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Considerable tact, diplomacy, and people skills.
- Must be a highly motivated leader and be able to motivate her/his team and peers and influence partners in other areas to achieve assigned region and corporate goals.
- Must possess proficiency in Microsoft Office products (i.e., Windows, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience developing and successfully implementing client retention strategies.
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Talent Acquisition Director, VP, to fill a specific position.