Old National Bank is honored to be named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 10th consecutive year!
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today, we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Community Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National, we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
This position will assist Mortgage Loan Originators with a wide range of non-sales and sales activities including client phone calls, documentation collection, mortgage application file preparation and interaction with mortgage operations for proper file flow of the loan. This role involves active communication with other internal staff and departments (banking center staff, mortgage processing, underwriting, closing, servicing etc.) and external contacts including borrowers, real estate professionals, builders, insurance agents and title companies.
- Assist Mortgage Loan Originators (MLO) with new loan applications. This may include but is not limited to: Ensuring all aspects of the Application, 2015 Itemization and other Encompass forms are complete and accurate before Initial Disclosure.
- Retrieval of signed Disclosures and completion of Intent to Proceed.
- Ensuring accurate AUS Findings, completing Title and Appraisal order forms, noting Red Flags and completing File Contacts, etc.
- Ensuring all required documentation is received and/or requested from the applicants before sending the file to MOD for processing.
- Following up with the PS and applicant for any missing or additional documentation needs.
- Assist MLOs with phone calls and other administrative functions including: Greeting customers
- Scheduling appointments for new applicants. Handle incoming telephone calls from clients and prospective clients, title companies, and loan processors Addressing Thank You Cards to applicants and referral sources Assisting with Sales Initiatives for future business growth & development.
- Assist MLO with ensuring all loans are closed in a timely manner including: Assisting the MLO with any follow up after a file has been reviewed by underwriting (clearing UW Conditions)
- Ensuring all required insurance documents are updated and received for the closing.
- Email MODClosing with Closing Date at file submission, work with, applicant (including sellers and realtors) and title companies to schedule actual closing date/time when file is Approved.
- Track and monitor timely signature on Closing Disclosure to meet closing date.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year of prior administrative experience; prior mortgage product experience a plus
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Prior knowledge of lending and mortgage industry-specific software a plus
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with organizational skills and attention to detail
- This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Talent Acquisition Director, VP, to fill a specific position.