Old National Bank is honored to be named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 10th consecutive year!
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today, we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Community Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National, we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
We are currently seeking a Data Governance and Analytics Director that will be responsible for leading an Analytics team, overseeing regulatory and control-based data governance, along with developing and implementing an enterprise-level data governance program. This position will work directly for the Chief Data Officer. This individual will develop and maintain a central governance repository of data sources, data flows, data owners, and data stewards while socializing/training the data governance concepts throughout the organization. The position will focus on establishing and ensuring adherence to an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, programs, and practices. The Analytics platform requires governance, development and operations standards, along with partnership with technology.
Develop and implement an enterprise-level Analytics development roadmap:
• Establishes development and operations standards, i.e. code promotion, testing, etc.
• Leads a Center of Excellence and builds best practice across the analytics team
• Builds an approach to ensure consistency across the user experience
• Partner with technology on implementing new data sources into Power BI
Develop and implement an enterprise-level data governance program:
• Establishes and governs an enterprise data governance roadmap including strategic priorities for data integrity, business intelligence, and privacy
• Develops data governance policies and standards
• Coordinates and reviews data governance processes with partners (e.g., information security, legal, risk, audit, and compliance) and regulators (e.g., OCC)
• Develops Data Quality framework and associated enterprise tools
Execute a master data management framework:
• Develops a data governance council and network of data stewards
• Implements norms for the creation and maintenance of data dictionaries
• Partners with technology on developing and cataloguing logical and physical data models
• Establishes an inventory of data assets
• Develops a data classification process
Establish and monitor adherence to enterprise data governance standards:
• Collaborates with partners across the organization in developing and maintaining the data governance and data quality structures ensuring a balance among business need, quality, risk, and cost
• Implements and tracks adoption of a data quality framework across the enterprise
• Engages with the industry to learn about data governance and data quality best practices
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in related field; advanced coursework/training related to data management or governance preferred
• 10+ years’ experience in data management and/or enterprise governance in a major services organization, with large-scale data or project management experience
• 5+ years’ experience in managing and leading Power BI architectures
• Knowledge of industry leading data governance and data quality practices
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of data quality issues, data architecture, and data analysis
• Solid written, verbal, interpersonal, and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate and lead culture change initiatives
• Strong banking domain expertise preferred
• Strong project management skills
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Talent Acquisition Director, VP, to fill a specific position.