Old National Bank is honored to be named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 10th consecutive year!
Old National Bank was established in 1834. Today, we are the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. We provide an array of services to our clients which include Community Banking, Investments, and Wealth Management. At Old National, we believe that by helping our associates balance work life with home life, we create a more productive workforce and a stronger company.
The Business Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. This position will work closely with the Wealth Management business segment. This role will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments. It is also important that this individual display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills as well as the ability to build solid working relationships with staff, management and outside vendors.
- Act as a strategic partner and liaison between the business community, technology teams and support teams to resolve functional and technical issues related to business applications, to troubleshoot data or transaction issues, and to review opportunities to leverage new functionality; promote use and acceptance of project methodology and documentation standards.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with wealth leadership, systems owners, project stakeholders and end users to define wealth journeys and create user stories
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Identify opportunities to mature the maturity of existing wealth applications and integrations. Assist with prioritizing & understanding current business initiatives and identifying the opportunities where technology or automation can add business value.
- Provide high-quality analytical solutions for the key stakeholders
- Lead in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new wealth applications, integrations and enhancements.
- Work Experience within a Wealth Management Business or IT department or company.
- Effective and organized leader with outstanding technical, analytic and problem-solving skills. Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Experience in one or more Agile methodologies & able to facilitate various Agile processes such as Iteration / Release Planning, Backlog Refinement, Retrospective, Sprint Review, Daily Stand-up
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Ability to present ideas, decisions and recommendations that can drive and influence business change.
- Experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- BA/BS degree in the field of business administration, computer science, communications or management information systems and 3-5 years related work experience.
Old National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer focused on fostering an inclusive workplace and committed to hiring a workforce comprised of diverse backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.
As such, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept resumes from external staffing agencies or independent recruiters for any of our openings unless we have an agreement signed by the Talent Acquisition Director, VP, to fill a specific position.